Seamless domestic and cross border transactions
Westpac Institutional Bank’s trade solutions work seamlessly in a global environment. Our innovative and integrated approach across trade, commodities and foreign exchange is backed by the insight of our trade and our comprehensive supply chain offering.
We have been granted a foundational market makers licence allowing direct interbank AUD/CNY and NZD/CNY trading in China, positioning us to facilitate trade between Australasia and China.
Our streamlined approach positions us to ensure you can capitalise on opportunities whilst managing risk.
Look at our record
- No. 1 Best Local Trade Finance Bank in Australia1
- No. 1 Best Structured Trade Finance Solution Australia - MSM Milling2
- No. 1 Best E-solutions Partner Bank, Australia2
- No. 1 Ranked as the World's Most Sustainable Bank3
Things you should know
1. GTR Asia Leaders in Trade, 2015 adjudicated by the GTR Editorial Board.
2. The Asset’s Annual Transaction Banking awards, 2014 adjudicated by the Asset’s Board of Editors.
3. Top ranked in the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable corporations, announce at the 2014 World Economic Forum.